Laundry Renovations Gold Coast Hasl Haus Creative Ideas – for your home. Are you planning a renovation? We’ll make it easy, hassle free and most importantly deliver a beautiful result, that’s the Hasl promise.
You’ll love our bespoke designs, high-end finishes, quality and execution. If you are looking for a functional and customised laundry renovation, we can help! Plus, our clever storage ideas will conquer any previous challenges eliminating clutter.
We invite you to contact us to discuss your laundry renovation requirements. We’ll explore all options to create a laundry space that’s just right for you and your family.
Visit our Gold Coast Showroom Open 7 days a week to view our range of laundries, kitchens and bathrooms on display. Or call us to book your free laundry consultation on 1300 780 532.
About Hasl Haus
Hasl are interior renovators, what we do best is designing and delivering iconic kitchens, bathrooms and laundries. We service from Northern New South Wales to Gold Coast and Brisbane.
The Hasl team bring years of experience and a passion in transforming spaces with stunning outcomes. Our talented, caring team recognise that you do not have a house, you have a home – the place where you and your family belong. The Hasl design philosophy is guided by the flow and function of your space and how your family uses it.
We listen and our motto is to ‘go the extra mile’. The Hasl team is lead by principal, Chris Hassell with decades of experience in design and construction. You’re in safe hands with the Hasl team!
So, whether it’s a bathroom, kitchen or laundry renovation or even a unit fit-out you’ll love the Hasl difference.
- Relationship: Client Project Date: January 2018 Project Price: $50,000 - $100,000 We commissioned Hasl Haus to renovate our kitchen, bathroom and ensuite. The team from Hasl Haus were very professional and supportive from the word go. We knew exactly what the reno was going to cost and there were no nasty surprises. They did their upmost to accommodate our requirements and make the renovation as smooth as was possible. I can recommend Hasl Haus with out reservation. Our designer, Gui, was attentive and made our ideas come to life, Mark always made himself available and addressed any concerns that we may have had. Thank you all. I can highly recommend this company. Karen O'Shea-Cassidy Find us on Houzz
- Relationship: Client Project Date: March 2018 Project Price: $10,000 - $49,999 “From the 1 st meeting with management, at home meeting & discussion for our requirements, then times discussed which were adhered to, workers who stripped our 2 upstairs bathrooms & ground floor toilet & laundry rooms & worked diligently to remove rubbish, then to Tiler, Plumber, Electrician & Fitters who at every step asked questions to confirm our wishes - we were very happy with all work conducted & finished renovations. We would recommend Hasl to anyone who would want quality & on-time work completed.” Russ Q Visit us on Houzz
- Relationship: Client Project Date: February 2018 Project Price: $10,000 - $49,999 This is the third time I have engaged the team from Hasl to carry out renovation work to kitchen and bathrooms. As previously they did a great job and were very professional from start to finish. The contractors that worked on the job were polite, considerate and very tidy. They communicated well and kept me informed during all stages of the job and were a pleasure to deal with. Christiane Lamb
- Relationship: Client Project Date: October 2017 Project Price: $50,000 - $100,000 Complete Kitchen and Powder room re-model + floor tiling to kitchen, powder room, laundry, family room, meals area, study and downstairs hallway. Very professional in all aspects of project. Excellent in planning, organising and workmanship. Trades people employed to do the work by Hasl Haus were all courteous in the way they interacted with us and highly skilled in the work they did. Quality assurance was a top priority for them throughout the project and any errors or deviations were attended to instantly. I highly recommend this company. Michael Warltier
- Relationship: Client Project Date: March 2018 Project Price: $10,000 - $49,999 Not sure where to begin with endorsing this fantastic company. From conception to completion the journey of renovating our dream en-suite bathroom was stress-free. We are all guilty of changing our mind along the way when doing any renovations. With the team at Hasl Haus, this was no drama. Punctuality is of importance to us all. When the team said, they would be on our doorstep at a time given they were there on the dot. Cleanliness, politeness, professionalism world-class artisans are how I would describe all of the team members that helped in our project. Thank you Team Hasl Haus. We have never endorsed a company so highly. Well done. Mr & Mrs. Dalby Helensvale. QLD.
- Thank you to the Hasl team for fabulous work on budget and in less time than advised. We are particularly grateful to Gui for his inspired yet simple design and to Mark for the way he has managed the job and communicated well along the way, including helping me understand the services rendered by the tiler 😊 We do intend to use Hasl again for some more projects we have coming up in the New Year and thank you once again. Interestingly we decided to use you both due to the demeanour of your team at Helensvale when we wandered in and Stu Leo a long time ago singing your virtues backed up by Gui during the design appointments. Regards and thanks Damien and EstherDamien and Esther